I was right that SM would debut a boy group all along huh? (1 Viewer)

Joined
10 June 2019
Messages
102
Reactions Received
221
Location
psst, behind you !
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I even doubted my own self, and yesterday I created @smgoldenboys and planned to post today...
i got the best news I could get.
SM NEW BOY GROUP IS COMING 2020 BITCHES LMFAO
YALL WERE VOTING NO BUT LOOK AT YASELF NOW HUH

AnOTHA oNe

but in all seriousness please follow my account, I will work hard on content for you guys if you follow <33
@smgoldenboys on insta
i even did a logo but it’s ugly.
:sanapray::sakUwu::haylul:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
oh damn what a surprise
 
  • Like
Reactions: Belgizen and Rumi

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: Belgizen

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread