- Joined
- 10 September 2019
- Messages
- 62,180
- Reactions Received
- 52,518
- Location
- Europe and Asia
- Website
- www.ancestry.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 201,696
- Fandom
- 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- Eurasian
It's nighttime here. here ya go have another one.Yeah, its 8am in finland rn
Have a great sleep king when you go to bedIt's nighttime here. here ya go have another one.
I try to but my illness prevents it a lot.Have a great sleep king when you go to bed![]()
Thats unfortunate, good luckI try to but my illness prevents it a lot.
Thanks. I really needed that.Thats unfortunate, good luck![]()
I was gonna say. We thought the same thing.you sound FABULOUS 😫
He he thanks. I am just got a deep voice, like the ocean.@_Enid_Sinclair_ your voice oml😍it’s kinda 🔥
Yes Yes. Finland has great music ngl.Manly and powerful![]()
We do have many good artists. I am not really updated on current finnish music thoYes Yes. Finland has great music ngl.
Ah! That's ok.We do have many good artists. I am not really updated on current finnish music tho![]()