I was thinking (1 Viewer)

Exi

message @Nina for my discord <3
.
Joined
28 September 2021
Messages
5,549
Reactions Received
53,023
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,908
Ship
Wreck
of posting more threads about my love for fashion and was wondering if anyone wanted to be tagged whenever I post fashion-related threads?
Tbh, I was hesitant of posting anything about it because I felt shy :nekoshy: but @Wingfrost told me to go for it so here I am ig lol
:nekoshy:​
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I think you already know but I’d like to be tagged too please.
:sakUwu:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Exi

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread