- Joined
- 15 November 2018
- Messages
- 3,333
- Reactions Received
- 8,736
- Location
- ☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 18
- Fandom
- MY/Sone/reveluv
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- whatever i don't care
And i'm really surprise by Esteem trainee
I saw their performance for trainee who didn't have any idol training they are pretty good and ofc Yuri is good because of his Sm training
And the one in leather jacket who really need to work more on his vocals
I love Timothee Deep voice *^*
i heard Timothee was in class X :O
Is the level this year so high ? Because i thought i would be at least in class F he is not a mess in singing and he don't suck in dancing
I saw their performance for trainee who didn't have any idol training they are pretty good and ofc Yuri is good because of his Sm training
And the one in leather jacket who really need to work more on his vocals
I love Timothee Deep voice *^*
i heard Timothee was in class X :O
Is the level this year so high ? Because i thought i would be at least in class F he is not a mess in singing and he don't suck in dancing