I went a few years back (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,401
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
And went to the only era on KS where I had another username :uwu: It was for the star wars event, but I decided why not? The sig and badges are different but the name and dp are the same. Have fun everyone who gets confused with un changes :sakUwu:

@Selfmate what d you think?
 
Joined
3 January 2024
Messages
5,528
Reactions Received
4,127
Location
bewitched by you.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,689
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
Pronouns
she/they
i like it !!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri and Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,401
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri and Yerichu

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Its star wars enough said
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri and Ahsoka

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,156
Reactions Received
46,819
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,887
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I THINK you'd already changed to Vikki when I joined, but not sure... but I love the throwback! Makes Me Wanna change mine back to ParkHere[insert idol named Park]
 
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri and Ahsoka
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,511
Reactions Received
55,299
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
285,084
And went to the only era on KS where I had another username :uwu: It was for the star wars event, but I decided why not? The sig and badges are different but the name and dp are the same. Have fun everyone who gets confused with un changes :sakUwu:

@Selfmate what d you think?
you do not have my approval padawan...
in fact this sith lord says nah to ahsoka - May the force NOT be with you!!!

but I'm glad you gave me the heads up my friend - would you prefer to be called ahsoka from now on or can vikki still suffice?
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,401
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
you do not have my approval padawan...
in fact this sith lord says nah to ahsoka - May the force NOT be with you!!!

but I'm glad you gave me the heads up my friend - would you prefer to be called ahsoka from now on or can vikki still suffice?
Whichever you want, I’m cool with either :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Selfmate

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,939
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,168
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: athenaaa and Ahsoka

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
I like it :izhug:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Would you ever reconsider and do a star trek one :dubuthink:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread