- Joined
- 19 August 2021
- Messages
- 23,071
- Reactions Received
- 16,322
- Location
- not active
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 25,801
I went on a date with this girl that i have mentioned before... from the MH
Aura
She matches my energy, HUGE orbit and she has a wolf cut and AMAZZZIINNNNGGGG clothing style
We took a bus to go to this cafe in Topeka, and she paid for it
And i think this girl... she is just to loveable.
ANDDDD her voice is so damn attractive y'all, I might be lovesick but she is everything i need rnnnn
Aura
She matches my energy, HUGE orbit and she has a wolf cut and AMAZZZIINNNNGGGG clothing style
We took a bus to go to this cafe in Topeka, and she paid for it
And i think this girl... she is just to loveable.
ANDDDD her voice is so damn attractive y'all, I might be lovesick but she is everything i need rnnnn