I went out last night (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I drank and mixed stuff but only got a bit tipsy, so it's okay.. it was pretty fun and pleasant overall, but at some point, this girl started kind of attacking this guy saying he is not happy. I tried to defend him because that's just stupid, is it a crime not to be happy or something? smh... mind ya own business girl.. >_>

how did your Saturday night go? :P

 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I was at a concert with my parents. we randomly decided to see someone very famous here in germany live
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I had a date with my bf. He been serving in the military (he Korean), so I haven't seen him that much.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I watched Doctor Sleep with one of my friends, since the other one was too keen and already seen it :(
It was great, but one of the scenes left me feeling shocked tbh.

That's what Stephen King does best. Hits you with some awkward moments.
it went for almost 3 hours 2 and a half (give or take) and I didn't buy enough food and my drink wasn't fanta. : /
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread