- Joined
- 21 December 2022
- Messages
- 21,903
- Reactions Received
- 26,247
- Location
- Anime worlds
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 15,142
- Fandom
- MULTISTAN
- Gender
- Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
- Pronouns
- STAN SKZ AND BP
- Ship
- Wreck
I went to the SKZ Dominate Tour movie. Did anyone else?
So my experience was a 10/10, but I'm not gonna lie, there was this weird movie called Slanted. I know it's supposed to be a horror movie, but it was very strange. But anyways, the movie was amazingggg. I went with 2 friends; one of them is also a K-pop stan like me, and the other was there for vibes. I lowkey arrived a little late, but they were still playing ads so my friends got me freebies. It was also cool to see some Stray Kids influencers in the movie. People were singing so that was cute well, and lowkey my friend brought her atiny light stick and i brought my stay light stick so we were jamming with it. And also, the Boys' experience—I then got to talk to an older Stay; she was so sweet she gave my friend and i a bracelet. I loved the movie so much I preordered it, haha.
So my experience was a 10/10, but I'm not gonna lie, there was this weird movie called Slanted. I know it's supposed to be a horror movie, but it was very strange. But anyways, the movie was amazingggg. I went with 2 friends; one of them is also a K-pop stan like me, and the other was there for vibes. I lowkey arrived a little late, but they were still playing ads so my friends got me freebies. It was also cool to see some Stray Kids influencers in the movie. People were singing so that was cute well, and lowkey my friend brought her atiny light stick and i brought my stay light stick so we were jamming with it. And also, the Boys' experience—I then got to talk to an older Stay; she was so sweet she gave my friend and i a bracelet. I loved the movie so much I preordered it, haha.