I went to my littlest brothers school concert (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,399
Reactions Received
151,414
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
He’s very little, so I was just there to support him. The concert started off with a young girl who sang a song, then ran off at the end to swap places with someone (I assumed), but then she ran back onto stage. I was confused but accepted it. She sang her song, and then the first girl ran back onto the stage to join her :wimwim: Its literally that one cat meme, but for people.
1765767696392.jpeg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread