I went to NCT Dream's concert (1 Viewer)

butter

.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
1,003
Reactions Received
800
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,183
Fandom
Harunator
Gender
Female
... and it was worth all the money and time spent!

It was my first time at a concert of one of the kpop groups I stan, and it didn't disappoint at all. I still can't believe it actually happened though, they were right there performing... like, irl :maheart: in 3D :maheart: breathing the same air:maheart:

And speaking of performing, wow, I must say... not that I had any doubt before but... they are incredible! So much energy and presence, no stage ever felt uninteresting. Mics were on, head in the game. There were some cute little interactions between members, and they even tried to speak German. :pandalove:

Haechan and Renjun impressed me a lot with their live vocals, Chenle was super funny and Jisung a cutie. Jaemin is soooo charismatic and Mark??? that boy was born to do this :mess: what. a. king.

I have to say though, the MVP for me was my bias Jeno :maheart: I already thought he was one of the best in NCT when it comes to stage presence but seeing it live??? he blew me away. his energy is off the charts. Honestly, why are people sleeping on this boy? he's got to be one of the best kpop performers out there! (and he's hot af, he was wearing a sleeveless, backless shirt at some point :zoomeyes:)



As for the setlist, I was sad they didn't include some of my personal favorites but pleasantly surprised to see Saturday Drip (it was lit!). Glitch Mode is fantastic as a show opener. Trigger the Fever is really not my favorite song, but I admit it works really well in a concert setting. The random sexy rendition of Quiet Down was ??? :worry: didn't expect that one either.



^ me but with Fire Alarm

The crowd favorites were Hot Sauce, Trigger the Fever, Candy, Saturday Drip and We Go Up, it seemed. Also, Haechan was very popular in the arena - my left ear is still ringing from the screams of a particularly loud fangirl who sat beside me (bless her tho).

Despite having such a tight schedule (f*ck SM), the boys still managed to deliver an amazing show for all of us and gave their all. Overall, it was such a fun night and would repeat it in a heartbeat. I'm sure the Dreamies had as much fun as we did. Bless them for being such hard workers.

Essay over. If you've made it this far, have a nice day and anticipate Mark Golden Hour on Friday :wendyface:

@NCTzen if you are interested :maheart:
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Excellent! We only get kpop in the big cities/my town is too small to have big korean groups.
 
  • Sad
Reactions: butter

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
I can’t wait to see them this friday >\\\<
 
  • Love
Reactions: butter

3racha

currently busy, but lurking
.
Joined
26 March 2023
Messages
266
Reactions Received
450
Location
usa
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
536
Fandom
stay
Pronouns
she/her
Concerts are such a great and maybe life-changing experience. There really is nothing better than seeing your favorite groups live (if you can). The NCT Dream boys are such hard workers so I'm not surprised they're amazing live. I've seen NCT 127 twice and they were great both times.
 
  • Love
Reactions: the101 and butter

the101

.
Joined
13 January 2022
Messages
10,564
Reactions Received
2,703
Location
Neo City, EXO Planet
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,865
Fandom
EXO-L, NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Are u going to their concert in LA?
No, I’m going to Seattle. Since I was going to catch a flight anyway, decided to make an adventure out of it, plus could get much better seats in Seattle for a lot less. I’ve always seen 127 here in California (and Dream the last time) so this will be fun to see how WA Czennies are!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread