Fanfiction I will always find you // Dotae fic (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received

Jimimis

Star
Reactions Received
Fandom
ARMY
Ship
irst, pretty (mostly) white dresses (and the boy looked good in white so that was basically all he chose to wear anyway, if he had a stint of dirt on his dress, the world was destined to suffer and he would NOT shut up about it for HOURS, making all disciples hide in any small corners wherever they could find).
BRAT I LOVE HIM

• Love
Reactions: brekker
Reactions Received
  • Haha
Reactions: Jimimis

Areum101

Rookie
Reactions Received
🍑Peachy_Taegguk's fruit stand🍑 🐶kinnie's pet shop🐶
Website
www.youtube.com
Fandom
Multi
"You seem lost, stranger." A comment, a question? His tone was just as vague as the sentence itself.
Taeyong could speak basic Chinese learnt from his members and the studied he had to take for promotions, but he suddenly he was pretty sure he had not learnt that dialect and neither was he as fluent as he would like to believe. All he could say was: "Egh?" and look as confused as he possibly could.

"Lost?" Doyoung made a puzzled face and gestured with his hands.
"Lost" repeated Taeyong hoping he understood correctly.
FINALLY. An adventure could begin!
Doyoung came to him and offered him an arm. "Now, that is interesting. come with me!"
Tae was no weak man, he had been dancing since he was young, strength training and all, but he was so shocked by the other man´s actions he let himself being dragged across the streets.
Why are you so good at this??? The descriptions are on point, and I can literally picture it just like a movie I love it! :sj_weary:

• Wow
Reactions: brekker
Reactions Received
Why are you so good at this??? The descriptions are on point, and I can literally picture it just like a movie I love it! :sj_weary:
that´s such an undeserved praise though ♥

Users who are viewing this thread