- Joined
- 6 March 2019
- Messages
- 2,786
- Reactions Received
- 3,813
- Location
- Italia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 3,970
- Gender
- Female
Today is a new low for me. I don’t even know where to begin. But I’m an Iranian girl. Maybe that by itself is enough explanation for some, maybe not. I am a medical student who studies in Italy, but we got the least valuable currency in the world and I lost contact with my family anyway because there is an internet block after the massacre happening. So I study medicine, you know it’s impossible to work at the same time. And probably can’t contact them again to support me financially.
After coming back from Iran on Tuesday, I keep asking myself why am I alive when people my age are being slaughtered on the street? Those of us living abroad are getting threatening emails from the embassy in Rome and Milan for protesting here in Italy and will probably be arrested as soon as we go back. Nice knowing I can never go back I guess? There are people infiltrating among us and even checking our instagram stories to sell us back to the government. No human being in this world probably believes all this, because it’s not humanly possible. We constantly keep saying the supreme leader of Iran would shock Hitler with how savage he is, and of course activists don’t give a fuck about Iran.
I haven’t contacted my family in so long, I miss them to death. But at the same time, what’s the point in living? I can’t bother to talk about anything else but Iran nowadays. I can’t be fine. Maybe that’s what the shitlamic republic wants after all.
After coming back from Iran on Tuesday, I keep asking myself why am I alive when people my age are being slaughtered on the street? Those of us living abroad are getting threatening emails from the embassy in Rome and Milan for protesting here in Italy and will probably be arrested as soon as we go back. Nice knowing I can never go back I guess? There are people infiltrating among us and even checking our instagram stories to sell us back to the government. No human being in this world probably believes all this, because it’s not humanly possible. We constantly keep saying the supreme leader of Iran would shock Hitler with how savage he is, and of course activists don’t give a fuck about Iran.
I haven’t contacted my family in so long, I miss them to death. But at the same time, what’s the point in living? I can’t bother to talk about anything else but Iran nowadays. I can’t be fine. Maybe that’s what the shitlamic republic wants after all.