I will never look at this song the same way again (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Okay so I’m sure some of us know this song by the princess of pop, Britney Spears.





Here’s the thing though. Apparently when she says “If U Seek Amy”, she’s actually saying “ F-U-C-K ME”.

C9A8627E-3388-4E08-ADFC-2E0F0F30C565.jpeg



All I say can is my childhood is ruined and it took me over a decade to figure this out :wimwim:

Okay, pointless thread over
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,082
Reactions Received
52,516
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,191
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Hidden messages in songs are downright scary.... :o
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
oh no you just learned this lol

I remember someone telling me when it first came out
 
  • Haha
Reactions: lexus

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
oh no you just learned this lol

I remember someone telling me when it first came out
Honestly I would've never figured it out if I didn't look it up. How did I not realize this sooner? :jisoosmh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: QueenB
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Honestly I would've never figured it out if I didn't look it up. How did I not realize this sooner? :jisoosmh:
I would be the same if no one had told me back then lol
 
  • Haha
Reactions: lexus

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread