- Joined
- 24 September 2018
- Messages
- 8,755
- Reactions Received
- 24,302
- Location
- Somewhere Near Bamboo
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 12
- Fandom
- Starlight
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
- Wreck
This is a little bit of a rant...
2NE1 could have gone back to their position as one of the top girl groups in the industry if YGE had let them. Whether it would have been ot3 or preferably ot4, 2NE1 had never lost the love of their fans. Blackjack had continued to support the girls after all the scandals, and even to this day. People seriously underestimate what 2NE1 could have done even after everything had happened.
Their album that was supposed to be released as a trio? In my opinion (and I may be wrong), that album would have revived the group, but YGE had to cancel it. They had to disband the group, they couldn't even give the last album a shot even after it was already recorded.
But what about Knetz? The entire Bom situation could have been cleared up a long time ago, and even if some Knetz would have been too stubborn, 2NE1 would have received enough support to keep going. Bom literally did it herself and then returned to the music industry. If she did it, why couldn't have YGE done it years ago?
All in all, YGE did 2NE1 dirty. Bom's return to the industry was just another prove to it.
I'm happy for Bom, I'm glad Dara is doing well, I hope CL will come back soon, and I pray that Minzy is taking care of herself with the album in the plans.
2NE1 could have gone back to their position as one of the top girl groups in the industry if YGE had let them. Whether it would have been ot3 or preferably ot4, 2NE1 had never lost the love of their fans. Blackjack had continued to support the girls after all the scandals, and even to this day. People seriously underestimate what 2NE1 could have done even after everything had happened.
Their album that was supposed to be released as a trio? In my opinion (and I may be wrong), that album would have revived the group, but YGE had to cancel it. They had to disband the group, they couldn't even give the last album a shot even after it was already recorded.
But what about Knetz? The entire Bom situation could have been cleared up a long time ago, and even if some Knetz would have been too stubborn, 2NE1 would have received enough support to keep going. Bom literally did it herself and then returned to the music industry. If she did it, why couldn't have YGE done it years ago?
All in all, YGE did 2NE1 dirty. Bom's return to the industry was just another prove to it.
I'm happy for Bom, I'm glad Dara is doing well, I hope CL will come back soon, and I pray that Minzy is taking care of herself with the album in the plans.