Tourney I Will Show You vs U&I - R7 Ailee Tournament (1 Viewer)

Which song is your favourite?


  • Total voters
    8
  • Poll closed .

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,224
Reactions Received
76,669
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,687
Ship
Wreck


I Will Show You is currently the leading song in the tournament but a loss here could snatch that position away from it and it's opponent is one of the songs tied for 3rd place U&I, which could take that 1st spot only if it can beat I Will Show You, what song will come out on top of this clash?

Other Round 7 Matches
Home vs Singing Got Better
Mind Your Own Business vs Room Shaker
Don't Touch Me vs Heaven






 
Last edited:

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I WILL SHOW YOU!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread