I will take your Monsta X Valentine's Card for (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I thought of this when @Lovely_Cornchips and I were talking in @lexus thread, let me explain.

Looking at the groups that were posted the most in Vikki's thread, asking whose cards would you collect, I came to the conclusion that I would only collect one group, being ONEUS, of those that are supposedly going to be in the next card batch release.

Now obviously that's just speculation since cards team themselves haven't announced anything yet but it would make sense to include those that were named the most.

So seeing that I will collect only one group there is a high chance that I will have cards you want and I would offer you one guaranteed if I get your Monsta X Valentines Card. As long as I get one card you want from the next batch it's immediately yours!

Now obviously I'm not trying to scam you since it's obvious that it's only a normal card for a Valentine's Card and there is a possibility depending on the rng that I might not get a card you want, so being completely honest on this I'd definitely gain more through those limited cards.

However as I said if I get a card you want it's yours guaranteed, if you want to take that risk or not is up to you.

I just wondered if @Lovely_Cornchips agreed to this if there are any others that might take me up on that offer :sakUwu:
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I´ll give you my cards if I get them tomorrow and the next day. ♥ I´m really happy that there is someone who will appreciate them !

also which cards do you think will be collected? I´m interested :D I can´t even guess except of "Oh my girl" :D
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I´ll give you my cards if I get them tomorrow and the next day. ♥ I´m really happy that there is someone who will appreciate them !

also which cards do you think will be collected? I´m interested :D I can´t even guess except of "Oh my girl" :D
@Abeamus would probably be able to answer this since he was the one that counted them multiple times, right out of my head I can't think of many besides ONEUS and OMG too
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
you can have my wonho for that price!
alright guys no need to have giggles, if txt comes out in the next batch i need all the help i can get ok :haylul: :haylul: :haylul: :haylul: :haylul:
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
alright guys no need to have giggles, if txt comes out in the next batch i need all the help i can get ok :haylul: :haylul: :haylul: :haylul: :haylul:
And me Neo Japonism 👀
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji, Yili and Myco

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Also side note I will turn my mobile data off now so it's not going to be consumed completely so I'll have to check this thread in about 13-14 hours when I'm back home :sanapray:
good luck be safe :pikahappy:
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,286
Reactions Received
76,675
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,035
Ship
Wreck
@Abeamus would probably be able to answer this since he was the one that counted them multiple times, right out of my head I can't think of many besides ONEUS and OMG too
Here I can give you the full list of votes I have from most to least
Aespa - 8
TXT - 8
Apink - 6
Infinite - 6
Oh My Girl- 6
Oneus - 6
The Boyz - 6
Kara - 5
CLC - 4
Fromis_9 - 4
Got7 - 4
Winner - 4
iKon - 4
Dean - 3
Jay Park - 3
KARD - 3
ONF - 3
Pentagon - 3
Super Junior - 3
Treasure - 3
TVXQ - 3
WJSN - 3
AOA - 2
AleXa - 2
Bursters - 2
CIX - 2
Cherry Bullet - 2
EDEN - 2
GWSN - 2
History - 2
Neo Japonism - 2
PassCode - 2
SF9 - 2
The Rose - 2
X1 - 2
AB6IX
Ailee
Aldious
Ange Reve
Band-Maid
BeWhy
Bling Bling
Boys Republic
C-Clown
Cignature
Crayon Pop
DPR Crew
Demian
Dongkiz
DreamNote
Enhypen
Galneryus
Higeki No Heroine Syndrome
Hyukoh
JBJ
JBJ95
Jamie
Jeong Sewoon
K/DA
KaqriyoTerror
Kolokol
Lee Jung Hyun
MCND
Mai Yajima
Migma Shelter
Mino
Necronomidol
Nine Percent
PLT
Pixy
Psy
Seungyeon
Shingeki
Sonamoo
Verivery
Victon
Wang Yibo
Weeekly
Xiao Zhan
Zenbukiminoseida
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Also side note I will turn my mobile data off now so it's not going to be consumed completely so I'll have to check this thread in about 13-14 hours when I'm back home :sanapray:
safe journey!
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Here I can give you the full list of votes I have from most to least
Aespa - 8
TXT - 8
Apink - 6
Infinite - 6
Oh My Girl- 6
Oneus - 6
The Boyz - 6
Kara - 5
CLC - 4
Fromis_9 - 4
Got7 - 4
Winner - 4
iKon - 4
Dean - 3
Jay Park - 3
KARD - 3
ONF - 3
Pentagon - 3
Super Junior - 3
Treasure - 3
TVXQ - 3
WJSN - 3
AOA - 2
AleXa - 2
Bursters - 2
CIX - 2
Cherry Bullet - 2
EDEN - 2
GWSN - 2
History - 2
Neo Japonism - 2
PassCode - 2
SF9 - 2
The Rose - 2
X1 - 2
AB6IX
Ailee
Aldious
Ange Reve
Band-Maid
BeWhy
Bling Bling
Boys Republic
C-Clown
Cignature
Crayon Pop
DPR Crew
Demian
Dongkiz
DreamNote
Enhypen
Galneryus
Higeki No Heroine Syndrome
Hyukoh
JBJ
JBJ95
Jamie
Jeong Sewoon
K/DA
KaqriyoTerror
Kolokol
Lee Jung Hyun
MCND
Mai Yajima
Migma Shelter
Mino
Necronomidol
Nine Percent
PLT
Pixy
Psy
Seungyeon
Shingeki
Sonamoo
Verivery
Victon
Wang Yibo
Weeekly
Xiao Zhan
Zenbukiminoseida
unless cards with 4 votes get to be made, I won´t collect anything. so coooooll
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
:sanapray: I absolutely would
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,286
Reactions Received
76,675
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,035
Ship
Wreck
unless cards with 4 votes get to be made, I won´t collect anything. so coooooll
They probably will as there's 345 cards between the two sets and Kara to Aespa do not make up 100 cards considering apart from The Boyz the rest have 4-8 members
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread