I wish they didn't vanish (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,391
Reactions Received
151,403
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I love their dancing and vibe, they're just so much fun. I remember being really happy when they debuted, but then they released one more song that wasn't to my taste and vanished and haven't been back :umjicry: I want more cute badass type groups with this kind of dancing.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Problem with girl groups is...
fans dont buy merch or albums
not even half of what bg fans do

Itzy icy KOR: 123,777[33]

Stray kidz Clé: Levanter KOR: 182,300[

Stray kidz being nowhere near as popular as itzy specially in korea..
yet beat them on there both most recent sales
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Seems like you missed a lot then :wimwim: JK and Xeheun had a unit debut. S.O.R.R.Y was a mess I agree, Fanci was pretty alright as a debut, they do have great potential especially their dancing, but their company just doesnt seem to give a shit about them, sadly.

 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,391
Reactions Received
151,403
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Seems like you missed a lot then :wimwim: JK and Xeheun had a unit debut. S.O.R.R.Y was a mess I agree, Fanci was pretty alright as a debut, they do have great potential especially their dancing, but their company just doesnt seem to give a shit about them, sadly.

I know JK and Xeheun, but I want the full group too :umjicry:
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I know JK and Xeheun, but I want the full group too :umjicry:
looks like Ellyn is missing now, first it was Medic Jin for months but now she's back but Ellyn seems to have vanished (altho last thing i remember about her was she filming for a drama)
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
they really were so good
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato and Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread