Information I wished Infinite would have a comeback 🫠 (1 Viewer)

Joined
4 June 2019
Messages
129
Reactions Received
115
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
24
Fandom
Army
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
What’s the problem? Why are they are not doing promotions together anymore? I know they’re in different companies.

Sungkyu is in Double H TN

Dongwoo is in BigBoss Entertainment.

I think Woohyun is still in Woolim Entertainment

Sungyeol and L is in Management 2Sang

And SungJong is in SPK Entertainment
 
  • Like
Reactions: Boyo and Willow

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
Company issues maybe? I think it's safe to say they silently disbanded
I just got into them, they have such amazing bops
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread