I woke up feeling overwhelmed (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
1,180
Reactions Received
4,085
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
BECAUSE SOME BITCH SAID KYUNGSOO MIGHT LEAVE SM, I GOT SO SHOCKED FOR FEW MINS BUT THANKFULLY SM WAS QUICK TO SAY HE ISN'T, HIM BEING MY ULTI WOULD CRUSH THE SHIT OUT OF ME

anyways I'm calm now.

But seriously who the fuck did say that, got at least 100000+ fans worried tf out.

Kyungsoo probably there thinking we dumb to think even smth like this rn tho sksk
 
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
631
Reactions Received
4,054
Location
Kyungsoo's Heart Shaped Lips
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
yeah they denided it already;') someone gonna get sued
I mean SM themselves said they will post an official statement soon. I just want to know what else could they say regarding this
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sory and Crackhead
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
1,180
Reactions Received
4,085
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I mean SM themselves said they will post an official statement soon. I just want to know what else could they say regarding this
probably gonna look into who spread the rumors, since they have a contract until 2022 and I don't feel like Kyungsoo would leave

And blackmailed xD
lmfao I
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread