I won a ticket to see BTS (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Okay so I downloaded this BTS world game and I entered this raffle to get a BTS concert ticket and I won! Unfortunately I don't like BTS, I just find that Taehyung guy hot so I'm willing to sale it
@lexus @Jungkook @MsJimin
Since you find that Taehyung guy hot, then that means you've got excellent taste. :ilovebread:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread