- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
for @maruif to beat my "most thread" score/record 
Guess Imma have to start spamming 5 threads a day! That way I can pass you in about 40 days!I've been honestly waiting forever, I'll be disappointed if @Kiseki reaches me faster than you do![]()
rooting for youGuess Imma have to start spamming 5 threads a day! That way I can pass you in about 40 days!
rooting even more for you! We gotta beat the evil that is @KisekiAlso Kiseki is cheating by doing tournaments which allows them to LITERALLY make like 7 threads a day!
I doubt it, i'm not that interested in forums at the moment so my activity is pretty slowI'm gaining on you but very slowly.... I think @Kiseki will pass you before I do!