- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
that it's me when they see my current DP first 
It was JunI look at usernames instead of dps so I didn't even notice you changed...
Your new dp is pretty. I can't remember what your previous one was though.
its like my 2nd or 3rd i think, but i never kept them on for longer than 2 days or solol I just notice usernames first. It's not your first female dp too tho
the Hanbyeol one was defently a dp you had for longer than 2 days thoits like my 2nd or 3rd i think, but i never kept them on for longer than 2 days or so![]()
i dont remember that onethe Hanbyeol one was defently a dp you had for longer than 2 days tho![]()
yes be sorryim sorry hanbyeol for the disrespect