I wonder what it is... (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,400
Reactions Received
151,415
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Unboxing videos are so easily faked. Just get a box of the exact same dimensions and buy black market versions of the tape on the box and copy the stickers and label. Amateur work :irenecrazy:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: StirFriedPanda
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,473
Reactions Received
39,113
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,845
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
It's not nearly as exciting as I thought it was going to be. :irenecrazy: It was a CD. I thought it was something else I'm waiting for...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread