- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
To Japanif you could move anywhere in the world, where would you?
OF COURSEWould you like to see Kolokol and PassCode share the stage?
Both PassCode and Haruka are produced by Hirachi. This is unofficially called the "Hirachi Night".AND WITH HARUKA KUDOU!!!
THAT SOUNDS PERFECT!!!!Both PassCode and Haruka are produced by Hirachi. This is unofficially called the "Hirachi Night".
There is even a poster; not official of course.THAT SOUNDS PERFECT!!!!
The biggest charm to me is both sister groups to finally share the stage.I STAN ALREADY
I am curious to see if they'll perform smth togetherThe biggest charm to me is both sister groups to finally share the stage.
Maybe, but I think it's unlikely. Kolokol will be the opening act. It sounds like they'll be treated like the small ones. Anyway, at least two of the Kolokol girls were expressing delight at it.I am curious to see if they'll perform smth together
Maybe, but I think it's unlikely. Kolokol will be the opening act. It sounds like they'll be treated like the small ones. Anyway, at least two of the Kolokol girls were expressing delight at it.
I'd love to see them perform together.they are less famous so that makes sense but it makes me sad