- Joined
- 22 June 2023
- Messages
- 8,077
- Reactions Received
- 9,257
- Location
- not great
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 21,905
Depending on who wrote, Hugo isn't the same as BalzacClassic books are hard even for natives![]()
Depending on who wrote, Hugo isn't the same as BalzacClassic books are hard even for natives![]()
J’attends le repas. Ma mère va ramener des sushiswrite down a sentence pls
So true imoDepending on who wrote, Hugo isn't the same as Balzac
I only understand the second part, I think your mom is going to buy SushiJ’attends le repas. Ma mère va ramener des sushis![]()
I am waiting for the meal. My mum is going to bring sushisI only understand the second part, I think your mom is going to buy Sushi
![]()
Don’t say that! Sillyuhmmm... i'm dumb. don't ask me![]()
Not true, your smart enough to like all the good girl groups.uhmmm... i'm dumb. don't ask me![]()
wooaahh.. panda said nice things about me.. this must be a christmasNot true, your smart enough to like all the good girl groups.
I have been kinda a jerk lately. Being off work for 1.5 months isn't doing good things for me mentally...wooaahh.. panda said nice things about me.. this must be a christmas![]()
itsy okay & i really hope you'll find what you're looking for soonI have been kinda a jerk lately. Being off work for 1.5 months isn't doing good things for me mentally...
Listening is always hard (vs reading, at least imo, except Russian) but especially when the language doesn’t pronounce half the lettershaving a background in latin languages like spanish could help, and there are words that have the same snifications as english but overall its really hard, especially speaking and writing. Reading i guess you can always get the context.
SalutListening is always hard (vs reading, at least imo, except Russian) but especially when the language doesn’t pronounce half the lettersI know English ofc and some Spanish as far as Latin languages and I’m still pretty sure if I heard someone speak French, even slowly, I’d be like
Unless they said hello how are you. I think that’s my maximum
![]()
Do you have a topic or smth you want me to use?i'm a learner, so i think i could understand a bit
test me, i want to practice!
no, nothing in particularDo you have a topic or smth you want me to use?
Okay pour une surpriseno, nothing in particular
surprise me!