Appreciation I would like to thank ZB1's stylists 😍 (1 Viewer)

Joined
27 August 2024
Messages
441
Reactions Received
433
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,368
Fandom
Zerose
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I finally watched some of the fancams of ZB1's performance at Summer Sonic in Osaka last month (I know...I'm still playing catch up from this past month of stress), and I couldn't help but appreciate their outfits. Then I went to the official website of the event to get a better look and my heart sang.

Love this styling for them. And Gunwook looks particularly perfect with the hair.

Screenshot_20240916_202008_Samsung Internet.jpg

Source: https://www.summersonic.com/en/2024live/detail/zerobaseone/

What other ZB1 styles do you want to thank the stylists for?

Fancam to admire the full outfit and look:
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread