Appreciation "I would sensually walk to the thermostat ...." (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck


I freaking love Jujubee. Her Eartha Kitt was one of the best Snatch Games in a while.
Also the way she played off with Miss Shea was glorious.

@Jakey_Yoda are you also watching AS5 currently and who do you want to win?​
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
stan queen JUJU
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I was SO irritated that she didn’t win! Ru OBVIOUSLY found her funnier than Shea but that’s the thing with All Stars, it’s a lot more planned and scripted than regular seasons.

I want Jujubee to win PERIODT!
ME TOO. Like Shea was hella funny but Juju killed it and was just everything I want for SG. All Stars really is so rigged and I will be pissed if Cracker wins it (she seems so favored for some reason).

I want Juju to win too but wouldn't be mad if Shea would win or even better a stunning double crowning of these two which would be more deserved then Monet's and Trinity's.
 
  • Like
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
ME TOO. Like Shea was hella funny but Juju killed it and was just everything I want for SG. All Stars really is so rigged and I will be pissed if Cracker wins it (she seems so favored for some reason).

I want Juju to win too but wouldn't be mad if Shea would win or even better a stunning double crowning of these two which would be more deserved then Monet's and Trinity's.
It's a shame that they wasted the double win on AS4, this season might actually warrant one!
 
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
It's a shame that they wasted the double win on AS4, this season might actually warrant one!
honestly so true. It sucks cause both Juju and Shea deserve to win.
 
  • Like
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread