Appreciation I wouldn't listen this song on it's own, but the performance- (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Do you have performances that you can't get enough of, maybe cause of choreo or styling or combo of both, even if the song isn't ur taste or would be too boring on it's own?

I find Lisa debut too repetetive on it's own, but the performance makes it

 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I honestly agree lmao
About Lisa? Somehow it fits her, that the performance is the main thing ^^; Though i did miss for more hard hitting song I could just listen on it's own
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Panda

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
About Lisa? Somehow it fits her, that the performance is the main thing ^^; Though i did miss for more hard hitting song I could just listen on it's own
yeee exactly, the song is like a rollercoaster when you are going uo but the drop just isn't there, but the performance looks pretty fub
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread