I wrote a little poem inspired by Dreamcatcher's Deja Vu :) (1 Viewer)

Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I'd be very happy if some of you guys read it and told me how you like it, maybe what's your fav part, and any thoughts at all, questions would be much appreciated too hehe... :nekoshy:

@SaphireSaphirine @SakinoSweety @PinkPrincess

KINGDOM GONE

I lost hope in a kingdom so cold
Too badly hurt to be able to stand
I helplessly watch a brutal tale unfold
As everything I love comes to an end

With the thunder, the gate closes
Heaven keeps drifting farther away
On a battlefield full of wilted roses
I’m speechless in the worst way

Now that I know the weight of sin
Forgiveness is nowhere to be found
Like a prayer gone with the wind
The light gets covered by clouds

If I could return and see you again
I feel like my tears would finally dry
This sad war is draining my strength
I’m fighting without knowing why

Dearest you, I can’t sleep
I’m just waiting for the dawn
In the sky, I look for my dream
But there’s no star to wish upon

Could be used as lyrics of April Fool’s No star to wish upon 😏😏😏
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Even without knowing what this is inspired by, I can picture it so well in my mind. It's nice and cinematic, and there's just so much emotion... A writer is supposed to put us in their in their story, and you did that here :nekolove:
aw bestie, thanks so much. I'm so happy if you like <3
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
here on KS only you mean? I guess that would be fine, as long as you credit me hehe :P (although it's now already on the internet lol)
Yeap ! 😌
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
it's inspired by mostly the mv but also the song :) idk if you checked it out tho
I did 😏😏 But I want to modify the story to fit April Fool’s concept more
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
loving it
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread