Appreciation I wrote a poem (1 Viewer)

Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
1,124
Reactions Received
7,796
Location
Fuck me Chico
Website
www.allkpop.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
This is not a love poem :chickill:​
Anyways, I wrote a poem for my cutie and I wrote it a few days ago and I thought I'd share but I tried really hard at the end and it shows.

My Angel
We go crazy looking for the right one,
the one to make us feel alive, to tell us its alright and be there when we cry.
for me, I found the one, it you.
My love only grows bigger for you as the days go by
your sweet smile is all thats on my mind
How I wish I could tell you how much you mean to me.
my love, my life, my whole world till I die
Your eyes are as magnificent as the never ending blue sky,
my heart feels warm when I think of you, how do I pour out all my love for you?
I love it when you laugh,
your laugh is the my sanity the only thing keeping me from losing all hope in humanity.
How do I put this? you're my everything,
we never met but my love for you will last for eternity
but, hey, You're player, how else did you get 18 men to fall in love with you?
Winwin, I guess you could say won my heart.

​
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
1,182
Reactions Received
5,706
Location
SMTOWN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
This is not a love poem :chickill:​
Anyways, I wrote a poem for my cutie and I wrote it a few days ago and I thought I'd share but I tried really hard at the end and it shows.

My Angel
We go crazy looking for the right one,
the one to make us feel alive, to tell us its alright and be there when we cry.
for me, I found the one, it you.
My love only grows bigger for you as the days go by
your sweet smile is all thats on my mind
How I wish I could tell you how much you mean to me.
my love, my life, my whole world till I die
Your eyes are as magnificent as the never ending blue sky,
my heart feels warm when I think of you, how do I pour out all my love for you?
I love it when you laugh,
your laugh is the my sanity the only thing keeping me from losing all hope in humanity.
How do I put this? you're my everything,
we never met but my love for you will last for eternity
but, hey, You're player, how else did you get 18 men to fall in love with you?
Winwin, I guess you could say yon my heart.

​
its beautiful, i love it sm. :pandalove:
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
1,124
Reactions Received
7,796
Location
Fuck me Chico
Website
www.allkpop.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
You should join the poetry contest that I will make because the one you made is so beautiful that I selfishly want to see more from you~
Oh my god! thank you so much that made me smile :pandalove: I will Join since I'm getting an invitation from the great @Drug
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
1,124
Reactions Received
7,796
Location
Fuck me Chico
Website
www.allkpop.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
I need to work on the rules but, it should be ready next week~

Also it would be a pleasure to have the chance to see your talent more~
You're so sweet and I'll make sure to do you proud :sanapray::sj_weary:
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Hani, I love that side of you. That was so beautiful. UwU :pandalove::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread