COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

News ICE accused of mass hysterectomies by Whistleblowers (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Summary of story: A whistle-blower complaint was filed based on the testimony of a nurse working at an ICE (Immigration and Customs Enforcement) detention center. Women at the center were subjected to the surgery some appearing to not know what surgery they just had and the number of surgeries being done were concerning to the medical personal.

Full Story Here
(CW: warning though for talks of medical procedures)
Honestly, this tweet sums up the US in 2020 pretty well, except throw in the Chinese government and their "re-education" schools they copied us on those too, history is literally echoing itself and its frightening.

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
We only sink lower and lower

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I'm shocked but at the same time I'm not surprised either, does that make sense?
Makes perfect sense
If it's true then that's disgusting. Part of me isn't surprised though.
I don't think i'm surprised either just disturbed because it is frightening. I wish I could believe it was false but I think the center was in Georgia and just knowing the laws there and the leadership I have trouble trying to convince myself it couldn't happen.
We only sink lower and lower
Unfortunately this isn't the first time the US has done this (the US and Canada actually have REALLY bad histories with this) and only ended (legally) in the 1960's. It's horrifying to see it being brought back in institutions that have so much power over people.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread