Ice Cream or Popsicle? (1 Viewer)

Yuzuru

๐ผ๐’ธ๐‘’ ๐’ซ๐“‡๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐‘’
.
Joined
4 February 2021
Messages
5,729
Reactions Received
5,951
Location
๐’ฉ๐‘œ๐“‰๐“‰๐‘’ ๐’ฎ๐“‰๐‘’๐“๐“๐’ถ๐“‰๐’ถ
Website
www.wattpad.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,225
Fandom
โ„ฑ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“Ž๐“Š
Pronouns
โ„๐’ธ๐‘’ ๐’ซ๐“‡๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐‘’
Hm...This seems tough but I'll go with a soft serve of ice cream.
๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ
​
 

Mangoey

โค” า“ สŸ แด€ แด แด€ ษด ษข แด โฌน
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Can I say both :jisoosmh:
Sometimes I really just want a fruit popsicle while others, ice cream is perfect
 

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
Ice Cream all the way baby!!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yuzuru

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread