I dont know them... but it slaps
doll ౨ৎ . Joined 19 August 2021 Messages 23,071 Reactions Received 16,322 Location not active Cards View Profile KS Coins 25,801 8 September 2021 #1 I dont know them... but it slaps
doll ౨ৎ . Joined 19 August 2021 Messages 23,071 Reactions Received 16,322 Location not active Cards View Profile KS Coins 25,801 8 September 2021 #2 the girls are pretty... the chorus is hella catchy and they can sing so well!!
gud_bam Joined 18 June 2021 Messages 15,031 Reactions Received 16,985 Location TNX album Website gud-bam.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 21 Fandom multi-BG Pronouns yeen Ship @baejin 8 September 2021 #3 I just saw an hour ago.. its their debut
gud_bam Joined 18 June 2021 Messages 15,031 Reactions Received 16,985 Location TNX album Website gud-bam.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 21 Fandom multi-BG Pronouns yeen Ship @baejin 8 September 2021 #4
doll ౨ৎ . Joined 19 August 2021 Messages 23,071 Reactions Received 16,322 Location not active Cards View Profile KS Coins 25,801 8 September 2021 #5 moonlight said: I just saw an hour ago.. its their debut Click to expand... it is their debut its really good i think Reactions: gud_bam
moonlight said: I just saw an hour ago.. its their debut Click to expand... it is their debut its really good i think