Iconic first/second gen songs (1 Viewer)

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I have never liked any 1st or 2nd Gen song, the oldest i can go back is Speed days LOL, but everything before that is terrible to me :wimwim:
oh dang you're probably the only kpop fan I've ever heard say something like that :0
But, speed were 2nd gen weren't they? I don't think I've heard much from them. What's your favorite song from them?
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
oh dang you're probably the only kpop fan I've ever heard say something like that :0
But, speed were 2nd gen weren't they? I don't think I've heard much from them. What's your favorite song from them?
These 2 are iconic




is a great album :junweary:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Tickita and Mangoey

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
I have never liked any 1st or 2nd Gen song, the oldest i can go back is Speed days LOL, but everything before that is terrible to me :wimwim:

That's crazy talk man.

Crazy talk.

Are you running a fever?

*Checks forehead*

:joysip:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread