Iconic k-pop songs (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
We all know that there are good songs and iconic songs.
How about picking the best songs out of every generation of k-pop? 5 songs for each :pandawatch:

-------------------------------------

I can't say anything for the first generation beside Seo Taiji and the boys - Come back home... I'd like to say more but I wasn't a kpop fan back there.

For second generation:
SNSD-GEE
2NE1-I am the best
BIGBANG-Lies/Fantastic baby
Wonder Girls-Tell me/Nobody
T-ara-Roly Poly
SHINEE-Ring Ding Dong
Super Junior-Sorry sorry
And I'd say more but I'm over 5 already

For third generation:
EXO-Growl
TWICE-TT
BTS-Blood sweat and tears/Spring day
Red velvet-Red flavor
BLACKPINK-As if it's your last
Sunmi-Gashina
Again I'm over 5...

What do you think are the iconic songs?
PS: I may have a surprise :pandaamazed:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yes For Every Song:D

first gen:
Come Back Home - Seo Taiji and Boys
Couple - Sechskies
Candle / To Mother - G.O.D
Candy - H.O.T
Angel Who Lost It's Wings - Roo'ra
Shinwha - T.O.P
Lee Junghyun - Wa
Anything fom Uhm Jungwha

but there are some more. It's hard deciding on a top 5
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
You pretty much hit all the iconic 2nd gen songs, though I would add TVXQ Mirotic and BEG Abracadabra (for the choreography).

For 3rd gen, I think that iKON's Love Scenario, even though it was just released in 2018, will definitely be a contender.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread