- Joined
- 30 December 2022
- Messages
- 12,435
- Reactions Received
- 9,451
- Location
- Germany
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 76,830
- Gender
- Male
ID:EARTH (아이디얼스)
is a South Korean singer, songwriter and composer under her own label (ID:EARTH Company). She debuted in 2019 with the single album 'Egypt'.
Birth Name: Seo Jimin
Birthday: February 22, 1996
Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Nationality: Korean
More details: https://kprofiles.com/idearth-profile/ is a South Korean singer, songwriter and composer under her own label (ID:EARTH Company). She debuted in 2019 with the single album 'Egypt'.
Birth Name: Seo Jimin
Birthday: February 22, 1996
Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Nationality: Korean
Login • Instagram
Welcome back to Instagram. Sign in to check out what your friends, family & interests have been capturing & sharing around the world.
www.instagram.com
X
x.com
YouTube
Spotify
My top 3 ID:EARTH MVs
1. Aliens
2. A Cold Night
3. The Seed
My top 3 ID:EARTH songs at the moment
1. In The Air
2. It's Red
3. Prayer
Personal Opinion
- I love her voice! When I listen to it I hear a subtle mix of Björk, Regina Spektor, and Imogen Heap. I also adore her spacy signature sound.
- My entry into her music was 'Aliens'. I instantly fell in love with her music. She's also unique like Dreamcatcher: I don't know any other artist that sounds like her.
- 'Space Station' is my favorite ID:Earth release so far - and my favorite K-Pop album of 2023!
- Quite a few of her songs are a bit too short. Her music would be even perfect for longtracks.
- I'd love to hear more powerful songs like 'It's Red' on her albums.
Last edited: