COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Appreciation I’d like to start stanning... (1 Viewer)

kinnie

eep.
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
more gg, but I’m also picky about them. I’ve yet to give the older generations a listen to mainly because I’m afraid that I’ll end up liking their songs and then awaiting for their “comeback” that’s never going to come because they’ve disbanded so....I have so much respect for K-Pop. I get emotionally attached to things that I enjoy. I prefer newer groups too tbh. Any recommendations?​

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Shes a soloist but stan AleXa because she's just amazing :sj_weary:
you definitely should, she's amazing :junweary:
thirding on AleXa!

You could also try (G)i-dle? They've been pretty creative with the music they put out so far. I saw you like blackpink and (G)i-dle seems to be a mix of girl crush/"sexy" concepts for the most part. And they're having a comback soon!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
ReVeluv
I second (G)I-DLE.

New-New, maybe StayC? (I'm also recommending them to myself here xD). I liked their debut songs (only 2 so far), so try 'em out!

Oh My Girl (Not really new, but I can't not rec them).

EVERGLOW! <3

But wait, lol....what kind of music do you like? xD

kinnie

eep.
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
You could also try (G)i-dle? They've been pretty creative with the music they put out so far. I saw you like blackpink and (G)i-dle seems to be a mix of girl crush/"sexy" concepts for the most part. And they're having a comback soon!
I’ve given (G)i-dle a listen to and they’re alright. I’ll probably go back over their discography to finalize my thoughts on them - whether I decide to start stanning or not.

kinnie

eep.
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I second (G)I-DLE.

New-New, maybe StayC? (I'm also recommending them to myself here xD). I liked their debut songs (only 2 so far), so try 'em out!

Oh My Girl (Not really new, but I can't not rec them).

EVERGLOW! <3

But wait, lol....what kind of music do you like? xD
I‘ll give StayC a listen to then since I didn’t know they made a debut. uwu I personally don’t like Oh My Girls songs. Now EVERGLOW, I do like and prefer.

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I’ve given (G)i-dle a listen to and they’re alright. I’ll probably go back over their discography to finalize my thoughts on them - whether I decide to start stanning or not.
Please do! And perhaps you could see what their comeback will be like, too. :sanapray:

I'd have suggested Everglow or itzy but you already had their badge lol!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi
IU all the way
shes not that active usually but she's not like most other 2nd gen idols that never have comebacks anymore
Red velvet should be coming back soon
Shinee is confirmed to have a comeback soon. All the members (except for taemin) have finished their military service so they should be a bit more active than they were before

Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
Stan æspa. N stream Black Mamba.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread