ID on a rap song from a drama I don’t remember (1 Viewer)

Joined
9 October 2019
Messages
1
Reactions Received
3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
So I’m not sure if this was last year or this year but I remember searching for this rap song after watching the episode in which it came out in and it was new when I searched for it so I’m guessing 2018-2019 as only one post had it. The scene in which it played was after the couple from the drama went to I think maybe a team/company dinner and they were playing a game with coworkers or friends and got drunk and cut to a scene where they’re walking out from the food/drinking place and the song played and not sure what happened after that. I was thinking it could be What’s wrong with secretary Kim but when I looked for the ost it wasn’t in there so... I need some help. Sorry I know it’s very little information but maybe someone remembers hahahttps://solitaire.onl/ 9apps.ooo/
 
Last edited:

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Korea has looser copyright regulations than other countries so dramas and variety shows tend to use songs that aren't from the ost. Which means there's an endless option to what song it could be...
Good luck finding the song though!
 
Last edited:

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
sorry I don't really know which song it is
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
What Potato said, you'd have to actually watch What's wrong with secretary Kim to know...
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and potato

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread