Ideas for our first year anniversary. (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I'm not sure if this is any good since it maybe isn't related directly to the forums that much, but we could do like a little project... like a kindness diary...? (I've been meaning to make this thread, but thought it would flop lol) basically, everyone would have to say or do something nice for someone whether it's online or irl and then post about it here. If every user or even just a few did that, I feel like we could make a change together... again, idk if this works but yeah, just something that crossed my mind hehe :nekosweat:
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,828
Reactions Received
28,463
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
I'm not sure if this is any good since it maybe isn't related directly to the forums that much, but we could do like a little project... like a kindness diary...? (I've been meaning to make this thread, but thought it would flop lol) basically, everyone would have to say or do something nice for someone whether it's online or irl and then post about it here. If every user or even just a few did that, I feel like we could make a change together... again, idk if this works but yeah, just something that crossed my mind hehe :nekosweat:
Sounds interesting, lets see what events think about it, @Events @Events Lead
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Sounds interesting, lets see what events think about it, @Events @Events Lead
a kindness event? I had an idea where we could recognize users that made kps what is is today, so that kind of aligns with @kodoku 's idea.
we could say nice things about the users and staff of kps
 

igloo

cheesecake is delicious
.
Joined
31 August 2018
Messages
2,562
Reactions Received
15,940
Location
in the rain
Website
www.pinterest.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,748
Fandom
N/A
Gender
Male
Ship
Now that @igloo & @infire707 are together, they are here less :umjicry:
:nekosweat: i didn't expect to be called out

i still pass by :yolk:
but uh idk for 1st anniversary. maybe a user appreciation week?
make an appreciation thread for someone and get a reward.
the only issue could be a lack of inclusivity but you could even give like smth special for people who do it for those who haven't had one yet
idk just spitballing
 
  • Like
Reactions: jasque

igloo

cheesecake is delicious
.
Joined
31 August 2018
Messages
2,562
Reactions Received
15,940
Location
in the rain
Website
www.pinterest.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,748
Fandom
N/A
Gender
Male
Ship
I'm not sure if this is any good since it maybe isn't related directly to the forums that much, but we could do like a little project... like a kindness diary...? (I've been meaning to make this thread, but thought it would flop lol) basically, everyone would have to say or do something nice for someone whether it's online or irl and then post about it here. If every user or even just a few did that, I feel like we could make a change together... again, idk if this works but yeah, just something that crossed my mind hehe :nekosweat:
omfg i just saw this after posting my idea lmao
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: kodoku and jasque

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread