Appreciation Idk why this was in my recommendation (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I have seen the title, I have seen many documentaries like these and this world disgusts me so much ...
 
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I have seen the title, I have seen many documentaries like these and this world disgusts me so much ...
Me too. We're supposed to be protecting the weaker sections in a society i.e children and the women but they're the ones who are always the first target. *sigh* screw patriarchy.
 
  • Sad
Reactions: brekker

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread