Idol Rapping who will go far when they're solo? Lisa or Chaeyoung (1 Viewer)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Chaeyoung's biggest issue is JYP. They really lag behind promoting the girls as individuals despite their talent and can't promote soloists well.

Lisa's situation is odd. Obviously YG but I don't know how popular she is in Korea. Obviously she's the biggest in the rest of the world but I'm not too sure how well she'd do in Korea
 
Joined
16 April 2020
Messages
238
Reactions Received
523
Location
EXOplanet
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
JYP basically never solo promotes twice and YG never promotes females in the first place.
I personally prefer Chaeyoung’s rapping, Singing, and overall voice to Lisa but Lisa’s dancing to Chaeyoung.
Internationally, Lisa would be more successful due to her and Blackpink’s international popularity but in Korea Chaeyoung would succeed Lisa since Knetz don’t really like Lisa cause they’re racist she’s Thai and Twice has a bigger dedicated fandom than Blackpink. Chaeyoung is also probably more popular in Korea than Lisa, for the same reasons I stated before as to why Chaeyoung would be more successful in Korea than Lisa. Idk tho, I’ve never been to Korea nor do I speak Korean
 
Joined
16 February 2020
Messages
462
Reactions Received
1,176
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Lisa , even if she doesn't succeed in Korea she would succeed internationally for being one of the most popular idols. She has rapping and dancing going on for her so she'll be fine. However with Lisa's dance skills I would be wondering if she would work as a choreographer
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Lisa might have the more edge.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Shimmer

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread