I can finally stop scrolling past the walls of clips on my tl and actually watch this!
Also reply if you want to be added to Loona @ list (or removed), this is just the AKP list edited for users on KPS
Yes add me, I love all the rookie GGs this year! Thanks
I can finally stop scrolling past the walls of clips on my tl and actually watch this!
Also reply if you want to be added to Loona @ list (or removed), this is just the AKP list edited for users on KPS
They did Yeojin dirty.
I can finally stop scrolling past the walls of clips on my tl and actually watch this!
Also reply if you want to be added to Loona @ list (or removed), this is just the AKP list edited for users on KPS
Jiheon is like the center of this show for fromis lolOk so I KNEW Hyunjin would win at facial expressions lol.
And fromis_9 maknae Jiheon made certain she's my bias. Everyone else has been pushed down @WhiteWadeWilson
Chaeyoung was funny too lol, and poor Hayoung during the flexibility testJiheon is like the center of this show for fromis lol