COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Idol You Wouldn't Get Along With? (Bias Edition) (2 Viewers)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
inspirit
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
So don't lose your mind this isn't meant to be a hate thread this is more a thread based in reality. Look at your bias groups and think of the members and then think of your personality. Who in your bias group is someone you think you wouldn't get along with or would probably be the least close to if you guys knew each other personally.

OBVIOUSLY, we don't know idol's real personalities. I am not saying we do. But based on what you've seen who do you think you might clash with?

So for me looking at EXO the member I think I might have the hardest time getting along with would maybe be Kai. I feel like my personality would annoy him maybe but also he gets along with Lucas so maybe we would hit it off?? I don't know if he'd like that excessiveness from a gal though who knows lol.

Also within Infinite I think Sungjong and I might have a harder time getting along once again because I think I'm a bit too loud for him.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
there would be plenty, I think, but who comes to my mind would be J-Hope?
I feel like I wouldn´t get his humour. He also seems a bit too annoying at times and that would be too much as I´m, myself, good at annoying people.
Johnny (NCT) his humour is kind of stiff, even to the point when he comes off a bit arrogant despite the fact he probably isn´t and doesn´t mean to be, but that´s just what I see in him. But he is friends with Mark and Mark is a cutie, so maybe I´m just reading his personality wrong.
As for Exo, I´d say Sehun, because I feel like he would just look at me and think I´m weird. I also don´t think we have too much in common and he is way too cool. I´d get better with Suho or Lay, maybe even Kai as they are quieter and laid-back.

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Oh, huh... Good question.

I'm not sure if I'd clash with anyone from bts. It's possible... but kinda hard to tell. But I can definitely see myself getting along better with some better than others. Maybe somewhat neutral with a couple or maybe half. But tbh it's really hard to tell from their public personalities lol.

With SHINee... I think I would probably clash with Key the most. But who knows?

Other groups I don't think I know as well personality-wise to say.

Reactions Received
Website
www.instagram.com
KS Coins
Idk if I'd get along with Xion from Oneus lol He's such a sweetheart to tomoons and he's always thoughtful, but he can be such a brat with the members lol Love the kid though, I just think if I was friends with him irl I might not always have the patience ^^"
Might be an age thing..

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
inspirit
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Idk if I'd get along with Xion from Oneus lol He's such a sweetheart to tomoons and he's always thoughtful, but he can be such a brat with the members lol Love the kid though, I just think if I was friends with him irl I might not always have the patience ^^"
Might be an age thing..
I love this XD

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
Reactions Received
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
KS Coins
Fandom
Once, Sone
It's hard to say.

I'm actually much more low-key and less hyper in real life.

So I'd probably mesh better with more low key ones in my favorite groups.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
luoshifemy
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I live Jungkook to death but we could never get along irl , nothing in common at all

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
inspirit
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I live Jungkook to death but we could never get along irl , nothing in common at all
I feel that way about Irene. She's my bias but shit we would not be buddies lol

Reactions Received
KS Coins
my personality is very similar to sugas [easiest way to explain] aka put alot of effort into what i love but im super chill

i have super hyper friends who bring out my "hyper" side
soo... [[[im do more than 1 for nct as 23 members]]]
lucas from nct would be tooo much for me as he is alot taller then me so i think he would make me uncomfortable
Yuta he comes across really rude sometimes and not in a good way like a super bitchy way sometimes [[but he does get edited bad sometimes]]
jin from bts he comes across too into himself sometimes i know he prob wouldnt call himself handsome all time in reality but i cant stand people like that

eclipsoul

barbie (2023) fan account
Reactions Received
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Orbit
Pronouns
she/her
i know absolutely nothing about any of my biases, but i know most of them would probably consider me annoying :wonugl:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
luoshifemy
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I feel that way about Irene. She's my bias but shit we would not be buddies lol
I think it could work out. You sit together in silence staring at her face, a wholesome bonding activity

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
inspirit
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I think it could work out. You sit together in silence staring at her face, a wholesome bonding activity
She'll look at disgust in mine. I'll look at her ins admiration. It'll be a great bonding experience

:pepecry2::pepecry1:

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I think I would have a hard time getting along with any group that is just very confident in themselves and their personalities like I would have to warm up to Monsta X because they're like way funnier and way more confident than I am haha

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I don't think Mina would like me very much

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Sana too hyper for me, but Jennie and I would probably be fine :wimwim:

In Oh My Girl, Hyojung/Seunghee are too energetic for me to keep up with lmao, I'd probably get along fine with Binnie and Jiho tho.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread