Appreciation Idols making Dalgona Coffee. (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
As a coffee drinker who can´t drink milk, I´d never go for it as I like my coffee strong (and enjoy it in silence).
But apparently it´s very popular in SK.




The secret is in shaking it right, but I guess it´s also the hardest part ... apparently :D. Agh, the pain a coffee lover must endure ...
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey and Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I don't drink regular milk but I've made it over some iced oat milk and it's gotta be one of my favorite drinks I've ever had. It just takes a lot of effort haha
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
As someone who doesn't drink coffee much, I made myself dalgona once and was pretty much overdosed on caffeine for the rest of the day :nekosweat:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
As someone who doesn't drink coffee much, I made myself dalgona once and was pretty much overdosed on caffeine for the rest of the day :nekosweat:
omg and it's not even that much caffeine haha
i used to drink like 20 oz monsters for work everyday :lisalaugh:
now i drink 16 oz sugar free sparkling energy drinks everyday:haylul:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Mangoey

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread