COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Idols that are gamers. Do you play games? (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG

I have known even before that Baekhyun and Suho are big gamers. Also BTS boys like gaming, especially Jungkook.
Apparently Heechul (Super Junior) is really good.

I have forgotten to say that I don´t play, but I´d love to play Assassin´s Creed :D.

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Assassin's Creed is one of my favourite game series. I've played them all, multiple times. And there's like 12 main games or something lmao.

I'm actually currently playing through the latest release, Assassin's Creed: Valhalla. It's so damn good!

I highly recommend the AC series to any action/adventure game fan. Even though the last 3 games are more action/RPG based now, the story, open world design and gameplay are all so well done!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
Assassin's Creed is one of my favourite game series. I've played them all, multiple times. And there's like 12 main games or something lmao.

I'm actually currently playing through the latest release, Assassin's Creed: Valhalla. It's so damn good!

I highly recommend the AC series to any action/adventure game fan. Even though the last 3 games are more action/RPG based now, the story, open world design and gameplay are all so well done!
but I can´t play to save my life. I always die within five seconds. A friend of mine once let me play PlayStation - I crashed the cards, got killed by basically a bug :D. but I admire people that can play well without getting addicted to it. I also really adore the design and AC has really really really amazing design and a really good idea to complete it!

Drew_B

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU

Damn. You really love Assassins Creed. There's just too many games in that series though.

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Damn. You really love Assassins Creed. There's just too many games in that series though.
I started the series when the very first one game out ages ago and played all the others on release.

But I can see why getting into them right now would seem a bit daunting/too much.

Yet if you did get into the series by playing the very first one, it's totally worth it.

Drew_B

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU
I started the series when the very first one game out ages ago and played all the others on release.

But I can see why getting into them right now would seem a bit daunting/too much.

Yet if you did get into the series by playing the very first one, it's totally worth it.
I would have loved a main series entry in Ancient China. But they chickened out and gave us the side scroller. Which is still a cool game but not what I wanted.

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I love video games, especially rpgs/action and mmorpgs like ffxiv.

nier, final fantasy series, kingdom hearts, ni no kuni, Pokémon, animal crossing, Okami, Persona, ffxiv, etc.

with many more in my wishlist lol

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
i love the witcher 3 and a lot of single player games. i've done some jrpgs etc as well
currently i'm splitting time between black ops campaign, ravenshield, don't starve, and metal gear solid
i put yakuza 0 to the side for a bit

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
i love the witcher 3 and a lot of single player games. i've done some jrpgs etc as well
currently i'm splitting time between black ops campaign, ravenshield, don't starve, and metal gear solid
I’ve been wanting to try witcher, etc. but money has been an issue:nekosweat:

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I’ve been wanting to try witcher, etc. but money has been an issue:nekosweat:
ah yeah :( if you can save up for it, i really REALLY recommend the two dlcs too because they're basically like whole new seasons in a tv show or something. so yeah if you like it, get the dlcs too and you'll have a lot of fun

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Witcher 3 is a masterpiece. And it's two expansions are incredible as well. It's also one of my favourite games ever, that I've played multiple times lol.

I can't wait to play it again when it gets it's next gen upgrades (for the new consoles and high end PC graphic cards). Witcher 3 will look the best it ever has.

CD Projekt Red's (creators of Witcher 3) new game Cyberpunk 2077 is also really good.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread