Idols that seem like they'd be good actors/actresses (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I don´t watch kdramas, but I have heard that Exo´s D.O. is a good actor? however, that´s probably not the correct answer to your question :D.
I´d say maybe Lucas could be good at some comedic sketches, SNL style?
I´d say maybe Shinee´s Key could be good? I hope Minho is good, I still want to watch his film ♥, but I feel like Key is such a diva on the surface, but someone really kind and humble on the inside and he´d pull some acting out of his sleeve pretty easily.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I feel like some groups have shown some great skills within their music videos. I personally would like to think Binnie from OMG would be a good actress? She wears her heart on her sleeve so. think she'd be good at pulling shit to the surface for a scene.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread