- Joined
- 20 October 2018
- Messages
- 126,058
- Reactions Received
- 53,011
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 524,535
- Ship
- Wreck
Who are you missing out on music from?
I'll pick my ult first, of course.
VIXX's leader N
His upcoming drama is Joseon Attorney which begins showing on March 28. Hakyeon has not yet acted in a flop drama, so you all should be tuning in.
You can view his MyDramaList here
Former IOI/Pristin Zhou Jieqiong
At the rate that I've been following her activities, she can be considered my female ult. She is booked and busy in China and is securing main roles for herself.
You can view her MyDramaList here
The main reason why I want these two to release solo albums is because I was their fan while they were still in their respective groups and, overall, it was the idol version of them that I stanned in the first place. Even if they were to only release singles, I would be happy. No matter what they do or do not do, I am just happy they both seem to be excelling in their new careers.
I'll pick my ult first, of course.
VIXX's leader N
His upcoming drama is Joseon Attorney which begins showing on March 28. Hakyeon has not yet acted in a flop drama, so you all should be tuning in.
You can view his MyDramaList here
Former IOI/Pristin Zhou Jieqiong
At the rate that I've been following her activities, she can be considered my female ult. She is booked and busy in China and is securing main roles for herself.
You can view her MyDramaList here
The main reason why I want these two to release solo albums is because I was their fan while they were still in their respective groups and, overall, it was the idol version of them that I stanned in the first place. Even if they were to only release singles, I would be happy. No matter what they do or do not do, I am just happy they both seem to be excelling in their new careers.