Idols who lost their charm to you? (1 Viewer)

Joined
6 September 2018
Messages
1,873
Reactions Received
6,954
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Twice's Chaeyoung. I was in love when she had her hair styled short back in 2017
IMG_20190414_082422.jpg
IMG_20190414_082424.jpg
IMG_20190414_082432.jpg
IMG_20190414_082436.jpg
IMG_20190414_082444.jpg

But ever since she changed to this pissy blond (the orange and brown were cute) I havent felt the same about her. She's still a cute girl ofc but it ain't the same for me
IMG_20190414_082541.jpg
IMG_20190414_082545.jpg
IMG_20190414_082605.jpg
IMG_20190414_082610.jpg
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Taeyong. I still find him charming, but not with all the makeup they use for the flower boy look. I realized he’s far from perfect, it’s all styling.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Minuteman

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread