- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 16,036
- Reactions Received
- 44,289
- Location
- the female gaze
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 124
- Fandom
- luoshifemy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- luo/yunxi
- Ship
Waitf u c k
![]()
You aren’t lesbian????
Waitf u c k
![]()
Well, you are married to a woman, so you could have fooled me!i'm straight xD, do I act gay?![]()
both of us are straight as a lineWell, you are married to a woman, so you could have fooled me!![]()
There are curved linesboth of us are straight as a line![]()
I seem to recall a certain someone saying “I want hyuna to slam me against a wall and whisper dirty things to me”both of us are straight as a line![]()
AS A STRAIGHT LINEThere are curved lines![]()
SHUT UP IM ONLY GAY FOR HER AS EXPRESSED IN THIS THREADI seem to recall a certain someone saying “I want hyuna to slam me against a wall and whisper dirty things to me”
SHUT UP IM ONLY GAY FOR HER AS EXPRESSED IN THIS THREAD![]()
NO MASTER DONT FIRE ME I HAVE PERFECT MENTAL HEALTHI have to re-evaluate you
NO MASTER DONT FIRE ME I HAVE PERFECT MENTAL HEALTH
IF YOU FIRE ME ILL SNEAK INTO YOUR HOUSE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FUCKINF NIGHT AND STAB YOU 18 TIMES AND KILL YOU GOOD![]()
I SAID DONT FIRE MEIt’s probably for the best
I don’t know if I feel safe with an employee who threatened murderI SAID DONT FIRE ME![]()
THREAD IS LOCKED FOR DERAILMENTI don’t know if I feel safe with an employee who threatened murder
Yet, when you see Hyuna, that line turns into a circle.both of us are straight as a line![]()
Yet, when you see Hyuna, that line turns into a circle.
![]()
I agreeHandong my pretty girl
![]()