- Joined
- 24 May 2020
- Messages
- 96
- Reactions Received
- 236
- Location
- Hungary
- Website
- www.youtube.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
So, the title tells a lot... Do you know idols who was born on the same day with you?
But you also can mention idols who was born one - maybe two - days earlier or later then you.
I know that this is hard... But it isn't enough if a idol was born in the same month with you!
The year of birth doesn't matter now...
I start the game then!
December 30 - V from BTS
December 31 (my bday) - Chan from A.C.E
January 01 - Harry June from DKB
But you also can mention idols who was born one - maybe two - days earlier or later then you.
I know that this is hard... But it isn't enough if a idol was born in the same month with you!
The year of birth doesn't matter now...
I start the game then!
December 30 - V from BTS
December 31 (my bday) - Chan from A.C.E
January 01 - Harry June from DKB
Last edited: